BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Soul Searching

So yesterday was a really bad day for me. I mean really mentally and physically. So after coming home from the gym I decided to make dinner and to turn off the computer because I needed to do some soul searching and I knew I needed to do this by myself. So I spent some much needed time with the hubby and then we went to bed. I laid in bed for 2 hours just thinking. Thinking about my life, my family, my friends, my weight loss, my job. Just about everything I could think about. Then I decided to just write. I took a notebook and just started writing down everything that came to mind until my mind stopped rolling and nothing was there. It was a state of euphoria. I felt at peace. After seeing 4 pages of crazy crap. I decided to LET GO. Let go of everything. All of my fears and doubts in myself. All the worries, all the anxiety. EVERYTHING. It was SO freeing. (I suggest everyone to this!) So I fell asleep with no worries, no fear, no anxiety, no heart palpitation, nothing. It was the best night sleep I had in months. I woke up this morning refreshed and ready to tackle anything that comes my way. It is time to be positive. Time to quit faking it and DO IT!

I got on the computer this morning and had SO many messages from my sisters. They were amazing. I needed them. Just to affirm the positive vibe I was feeling. Then i posted my first status of the day and kristin commented, I lost it, I CRIED! I know goofy. Then Ali commented and then I read all the positive things in my inbox. I think I cried for a good 20 minutes this morning and it felt good. It was cleansing. I think that was exactly what I needed to help me with this goal. To stay and be positive and determined and to help motivate others. You have to do it for yourself by yourself. But you do need a few cheerleaders along the way. I found a bunch in my sisters. You all mean so much to me. Each one of you push me in a way I need it. You all mean the world to me. kristin, ali, alexis, mesha, courtney, val...I love you all and thank you so much. You are my angels!

2 comments:

Mesha said...

((hug)) you've stolen a special place in my heart and i'm so thankful for you sis! so happy that you found that peace last night too! every day I'm blessed by the opportunity to watch each of my sisters grow in so many ways...we are losing in the arena of weight but gaining in the beautifully written story of our lives. I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Anna! I wish I had read this earlier. *curse you Ali for taking so long to catch up!!* I love you so much, am SO thankful for you as well. YOUR POSITIVITY INSPIRES ME EACH AND EVERY DAY!

KEEP IT GOING SISTA!!!!