BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Goals..

So when I began this journey to weight loss I made goals. So I thought I would share them!

1. to be able to run a mile without stopping

2. to walk/run a half marathon

3. to get off my blood pressure medicine

4. to be able to wear clothes without an X or a 2 in the size

5. to live a healthier lifestyle

6. to inspire others to get healthy for themselves

7. to be able to walk around in a sleeveless shirt and be confident about it

8. to wear a bathing suit and be confident

9. to be able to run and play with the kids i watch

10. to see the bigger picture in life. Not just failure

I have had other little goals along the way, but these are the ones that stick out the most.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM! And I fully believe you will GET there and be proud Anna! With your determination, who wouldn't??

Mesha said...

write 'em down baby, we've gotta make them clear! ((hugs))

LOVE IT!

Valerie said...

AND YOU WILL DO ALL OF THEM! Picture yourself doing each of those things. Positive visualization reinforces those goals!