BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fun Fun Fun

So yesterday was a good day! Had the day off and spent it with the hubby! He has been off for quite a few days so he has been kickin my butt in workouts. We ran errands yesterday and did a few other things that needed to get done. We got these cool new shoes. I have been looking at them for a while but they are like $100 or over. We were at Kmart and found them for 35 and then it was buy one get one 50% off! So he got a pair too! Check them out. Here is the link to the sketchers website that tells you what they do. http://www.skechers.com/info/shape_ups

They are going to take a little to get used to but they are obviously worth it. Here is a pic of the ones I bought.

So my workout yesterday consisted of weight loss yoga with bob and walking 30 minutes. My goal is to get an hour of workout in everyday this week. So far so good! Tonight is bootcamp again and walking! I have the love hate relationship with the bootcamp dvd! LOL! I have switched up my workout this week. So we will see how the scale likes it on sunday. Everytime I switch things up my body takes a week to get used to it, so I have a feeling I may gain a pound or two. But that is ok! I will be on track. My body just needs to catch up!

So in some cool news, a few of my friends and I are trying to get Kristin to do a weekend bootcamp so that we can all go! We are hoping that she will! Keep our fingers crossed! Also, in March 2011 we are all going to Disneyworld and walk/run in the disney princess half marathon! That has been one of my goals since day 1. To do a half marathon. I am hoping my then I will be past my goal weight and onto a new goal weight and train hard to maybe be a runner..LOL. We will see.

But that is the news for the day! Hope yall have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE CAN DO THIS! And those shoes ROCK!!!!!!!!!! I love how they are MADE for weight loss and toning!

Mesha said...

i'm going to check out the shoe link later. how are you liking them though? i wanna do this disney marathon, but i also love the idea of Hawaii too. :)