BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's Wednesday

So I thought I would post a mid week update on things!

So I have been so excited the last few days and doing SOOO well with eating and my workouts. I went to the gym Monday and Tuesday. Monday was 90 minutes and tuesday was 70 minutes cause I was in a time crunch. I felt so good. They have these awesome new ellipticals that i LOVE. I do a 10 minute warm up on the treadmill and then onto the elliptical. On monday I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and tuesday I did 50! I was so proud! Monday I also did free weights and weight machienes.

It was so funny, all the air foece guys kept looking at me like this fat chick is keeping up with us! On tuesday, kenny decided to split up and he went to the bikes which were across the room. I said in my zone on the elliptical and he said this skinny little frilly princess came and got on the elliptical next to me. I saw her but did not pay any attention. He said she looked at me and then looked at my legs and then started and tried to keep up with me. she would start and stop and kept looking at me Kenny said. He said she tried for about 5 minutes and could not keep up, so she got off the elliptical and left the room. He told me this on the way home and I just laughed. I kept up with the air force dudes. I think they thought I was going to pass out. I was sweating everywhere! It was CRAZY! I am so proud!

So today and tomorrow I am working so exercise will be at home. So biggest loser bootcamp and walking. Also, my challanges from Ali and Val! Got them Sistas!

But other than a really bad thing happened last night. Which involved a kitten at a place we went to eat. Needless to say i did not eat. I did not bring it home. Thank goodness a wonderful person came and decided to take care of it becasue it was hurt pretty bad. I could not sleep last night. I cried all evening. I can still see the eyes of the kitty looking into my eyes and meowing like it was saying help me....***ok crying now**** ok trying to move on! But that's what's been going on!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aweeeeee, I am catching up on blogs, and this just made me cry!! Poor kitten!!!! :'(