BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oh what a day..

So yesterday was a tough day for me working. I had a baby here all day and all she wanted to do was scream. No tears, just scream. She is 3 months and she only slept 35 minutes all day yesterday. And all she wanted was held and with 3 other daycare kids I can not do that. So needless to say I was stressed to the max. I had such a headache and since I am a stress eater, that's what I wanted to do was eat! I wanted to binge on just about everything I had in the house. The hubby even wanted to go out for dinner. So before I did anything I stepped back, took a breather and said to myself. You can have a HEALTHY snack and then what you planned for dinner (healthy). And ya know what, that is EXACTLY what I did. No binging, no out to eat! It finally hit me, I am in control! It feels WONDERFUL!


As for my workout yesterday, I got the BL boot camp DVD on Sunday and decided that yesterday was the perfect day to try it out! So my hubby and I embarked on the 1st 2 week workout which I believe was 5 minute warm up, 20 minute workout and a 5 minute cool down. BOY, I thought I had been working out before but holy crap! Both the hubby and I were huffing by the end of the warm up! It was crazy! The boot camp portion was AWESOME and I could not wait for the cool down..LOL! I was sweating like I had never sweat before! It was CRAZY! I can not believe that it worked me out so well. (I know it did cause when i woke up this morning I am feeling it!!) LOL! So now after the the DVD I decided to walk another 30 minutes on the tread climber to equal out my hour. I try to get in a hour a day. Just because my time is precious and I try to do all high intensity and by the time I am done....I AM DONE...lol! So yesterday I made myself proud by being in control of my eating in a stressful time and having a kick butt workout!
Here is my picture to prove it! Don't mind it is the same shirt, I washed it I promise!!! LOL!






So now onto today (Wednesday) is my day off! YAY! My next day off after this is Monday. So I have errands to run and all that wonderful stuff! Tonight is a BL weight loss yoga and a walking night. If you do not have the yoga, I recommend it. I did not think it would work me out or I would not be a yoga person, but it does! Bob is so motivational and he has you doing things that I never thought would be possible for me! My hubby even does it! By the time we are done we are sweating too!!


So that's about it! I just wanted to shout out to all my girls! You all are amazing! Keep moving! I am excited about the fact we may all do the Disney Princess Half in 2011! I am excited of the idea that Ali and I and who ever wants to join may go do a Kristin boot camp! I am just excited that there are so many things out there for us just waiting for us all to conquer them! Love you all!


Remember, do something today to make you feel proud!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me to do something that makes me feel proud. I am ready to pop in my dvd quick and do a workout before my other little wakes up. YOU AMAZE ME. Your picture rocks. I am so proud of you, girl! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE 1/2 MARATHON AND THE BOOT CAMP. Did you look into it today? Who should we call? Anytime Fitness? Or should we just try to set it up with Kristin ourselves? LOVE YOU! Keep up the GREAT work girl!

Mesha said...

gr8 workouts! :)