BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Long week...

So this week is going to be a long one. I work from today wednesday aug. 5 through tuesday aug. 11. So I am trying to be positive and look at it one day at a time. Even though I am working 15 hour days, I can and will get through this. Especially with my girls help. I have made a goal list for today and I am going to try and do this every day. Helps decrease my anxiety. Which has been up ever since I started this heart palpitation and ended up in the emergency room. I have learned that I need to decrease my stress and anxiety. Not get angry and just go with the flow and not force the flow.

So be positive, turn every negative into a positive and be proud becasue I am worth it!!! I just need to stand and be at peace. STAND! I am going to need to remember that!

0 comments: