BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

It's friday

So today is friday and my hubby went back to work today! Which was bittersweet! I will miss him! I have 4 kids today, by myself. Kenny has been home since July 2nd and has been a big help. So this will be a shock to my system! LOL! But saturday and sunday I only have one and then monday and tuesday me and the hubby are supposed to be off!

I am going to try and break in my new shoes today. I waslked on the treadmill for about 10 minutes cause I wanted to see how they felt on there and my left toes went numb. So that's not good. So i am going to try and wear them around the house today and see how that goes.

So stupid me stepped on the scale this morning. I have gained 2 pounds. Which I knew I would. My weekend I didn't eat the best food, plus I changed my workout routine so I knew this was going to happen. My weigh in is not until sunday. So we will see.

Workout wise today, i think I am going to do the bootcamp again tonight. It is tough and gets my heart pumping! I will have one kiddo still here and with him here when I workout it is hard to concentrait on yoga. So sweating and walking for half hour. That will be an hour total. I may take some time at nap time and do some crunches. I need to start doing those again. Those help me strech my back cause I do them on an exercise ball! Tonight and tomorrow and then a rest day! YAY! i have actually enjoyed this week of exercise. Which is crazy...enjoy exercise. I have had my girls pushing me, which has been my motivation. And I keep thinking of somthing Kristin told us, exercise is not supposed to be comfortable...oh and my exercise isn't. LOL!

Well I better get going baby is screaming. She was soooo good yesterday! Guess she is back to her normal ways! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear baby is doing better = ) Sorry to hear about 2 lbs but it WILL come off quick!! :) Glad to hear you are feeling discouraged about it!

I AM PROUD OF YOU!!!!

Valerie said...

Try not to lace your shoes as tight, sometimes this helps me when I have a new pair!