BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Switching it up..

Well I decided that just doing the EAS active and walking on the treadclimber was getting REALLY boring. But with working and having 4 kids, 3 mobile and an infant that it is SOO hard to get outside. The 3 kids leave at 5PM but my last one leaves at 7PM. So it is really really hard to get outside to work out. So I went out last night and bought the Biggest Loser bootcamp DVD. I already have the Biggest Loser weight loss yoga. So I decided that I am going to do those alternating daily and after the kids leave and before the one kid leaves at 7. Then on my days off I am going to go to the high school track right down the street and start trying to run. I am SOOO excited! My plan for the first 2 weeks is to run for 30 seconds and then walk for a minute and keep going until I can go anymore or I been going for at least an hour. And on the days that I can not get out there anytime I will continue walking on the treadclimber. So that is my new plan of attack for the next few weeks. So I will see how that goes.

Weight Watchers has been awesome. I lost 4 pounds this weigh in. I gained 2 pounds last weigh in thanks to Aunt Flo's monthly stop. Damn witch..LOL! But I lost the 2 pounds I gained and then 2 more. So total of 8 pounds in a month. Not the biggest loss ever but it is a loss in itself! I lost an average of 2 pounds a week! That is much better than just counting calories and doing it on my own. When I was doing that I was only loosing about a pound a week. So, I got the 3 month online subscription to WW cause I can't get to meetings on the days cause of my work. It was so funny, in my weigh in this week it yelled at me casue I lost 4 pounds. LOL says I should only lose 2 pounds a week! LOL! So I will see how it goes. I was wanting to get a bodybugg for my birthday in september, but I don't know now becasue I dunno if I want to go back to counting calories. I like the bodybugg becasue it can pin point exactly how many calories i am burning a day. So i dunno what to do.

Last week was an awesome week for me. I got to hear Kristin on a confrence call and becasue of that I got to meet my new friend and weight loss buddy Ali. She is an AMAZING she has lost 60 pounds so far (I think). She is an AMAZING motivator! Even though sometimes she thinks otherwise. She has been so good to me and she seems to say the right things to keep me moving. She has been through everything I have been through and am going through. And it is all becasue of Kristin who made this possible!

Well I think that is it for the day. I will be right back with ya tomorrow, hopefully I will remember. I am not very consistant with this blog thing...LOL! I will try!

Remember do somthing today to make you feel proud!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am about to go to Zumba, AND doing P90X today- I HOPE I FEEL PROUD! Thanks for motivating us! And thanks for being so open and honest! YOU ROCK MY SOCKS ANNA BANANA!

Mesha said...

good job on the 4lb loss this week. and 8lbs in a month is great - they say 2lbs a week is what the average should be, sounds like you are doing awesome! and that's funny because when I did WW (Feb-April), it would do the same thing for me too. however, i LOVE the eTools for weight watchers. i still use the message boards even though I am not a WW member anymore.

...and YOU got to make the conference call too. *folds arms* i am SO bummed. I had no clue about it until Ali started talking about all the gread things mentioned, ah shucks, i was totally jealous. Argh! that Ali is great though - let's break it down:

Glad my friend made me watch BL in January
Which led to me being a Kristin Steede fan
Which led to her blog
Which led to me meeting awesome weight loss buddies through her blog.
Which led me to Ali
Which led me to YOU...
Which led me to the sisterhood. AH SUHWEET! HOW COOL IS THAT!!!

NOW...we just need it to lead us to Kristin. :)