BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Soooo

So, Kenny and I went to the track and drug my last daycare boy with us. He is 4 years old. The track is about 1/4 of a mile there and 1/4 back. So I did good there. We got to the track and it is humid as heck outside. First I walk a lap to get the feel of it. Then I began running. 30 second intervals. Well my 30 seconds turned into 35 and then 40. I was SO happy but felt like I was going to puke! I would run then walk for about 40 seconds to a minute then I would run and walk, I think I ended up doing at least 4 laps maybe 5. Can't remember. So in the middle of running I needed a break. So I had the big idea to let's run stairs. OMG, up run across and down. OMG!! I seriously thought I was going to go head first down those stairs! But I did it I finished it! Slow, but finished. Then did another 2 runs and then the walk home. As I was walking home, I started hurting..seriously thought I was going to faint and my innerds were going to fall out. I walked as fast as my little legs could get me here. I was white as a ghost. But made it. Did not get to the bootcamp dvd like I wanted to, but I the non-runner conqured the run. So I am going to try and run at least 3 times a week. I may not be fast, but I am going! So tomorrow is bootcamp day and walking.


So the moral of this is to keep moving. No one can tell you that you are not worth it! Becasue you are. At least you are trying and moving, maybe slow...but moving!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Anna! I am so proud of you. I knew you could do it. You OWN that track now! It is YOURS, all YOURS. = )

I am LOVING your blog! So thankful for you! Love the picture!

Keep up the good work!!

Michelle said...

Great job Anna!! I'm so proud of you! And yes, you are totally correct - you ARE worth it!!

xo
Michelle

P.S. Thanks for joining our FitRoll!

Valerie said...

Anna, that is AWESOME! You should be so very proud of yourself. It's kinda scary getting back into things, but first thing you know you'll be running a whole mile NO SWEAT! Great work!

Mesha said...

wow, i'm really proud of you! Good Job Anna! That is incredible. Man, now I'm feeling like I need to join this "jogging party," however, i still think i need to lose a pretty significant amount of weight before I can even DREAM of accomplishing that. *sigh* that is the only thing that discourages me is when i think of how badly I'd love to job yet I am deathly afraid of trying. :(

Keep up the good work babe, you are doing awesome! and mad kudos for the stairts, i have NO coordination so i'd be flat on my face faster than I could say "Ouch!" My friends could sit for hours telling stories of all of my infamous falls. They seriously keep tabs now and share stories amongst themselves because it's that common of an occurance. *shrugs* "Oh well!" :)