BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ready...Set....GO

So over the last I would say 2 1/2 weeks I have been out of control. Out of wacko....OUT! No exercise, eating whatever...yeah...NOT GOOD!

So today November 1st. I am recommitting myself to do this for myself. To leave all mental drama behind me. To focus on me and the people I love the most. To make a routine and stick with it, even if I have to push trough the pain. To not get tunnel vision. Realize that yes there is a life outside of weight loss. And I have a right to live that too! I need to learn that exercise and weight loss and eating right is apart of my life now. I need to take things out and put things in so I can get it right. I think I have a few things figured out, but there is still a long way to go!

New start, new day! I AM WORTH IT! I am committed to do this FOR MYSELF, BY MYSELF! No one can do it for me! I am ready to start this full force again and not let anyone or anything get in MY way!

I will do this MY WAY and I will get it right! I am SOOOOO close and have came SOOOO far. I REFUSE to stop now!

1 comments:

Dree said...

Good luck with your new focus! I love how you said "I am worth it". It is so true!!