BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Grocery Store Anxiety

So, I am in between workouts and I thought I would let you know about my experience this morning at the grocery store.

So there were a few things that i had forgot at the store saturday that I needed to pick up today. Well it was the first trip back to the store since I got back on the wagon. And it was a doozie. I have NEVER had so much anxiety going into a grocery store! I was so afraid that I would not stick to my list! I sat in the car for 5 minutes talking myself to go in! CrAzY! I went in and think I broke the world's fastest shopping record! I got in and got out. Wavered on one thing. I got a diet mountain dew. Diet ehhhh, at least it was not regular.

So my store adventure.....wow!

0 comments: