BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Change is Finally a Comin!

A change is finally a comin!

I have been waiting and praying for a change to come in my life and after many, many, many disappointments, FINALLY I get one. We are moving to Florida!!! When Kenny told me that we were moving to Florida the first words out of my mouth was.....I need to work out! LOL! I wanna look healthy especially living in Florida! Plus, we are hopefully going home before we head down there and I wanna look SUPER DUPER awesome when I see my family! So FINALLY something awesome to focus on and look forward to and work towards! I have 5 months....I can and will do this! There is so much stuff that I have to do in those 5 months, but a healthy lifestyle never stops! So my routine sticks! And by the time I get to Florida...I am hoping to be at my first goal weight of 180 pounds. Then I can start my next 30 pounds and then it maintain time! I will be training for my half marathon too! So finally big changes are coming....and for once.....

I AM READY!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!!!