BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

12 pounds and motivation

ok everyone, This is crunch time for me. It is almost the holidays and I DON'T wanna fall off the wagon. I have made a goal for myself to loose 12 pounds by December 31. I need everyone's help and support! Any recipes are ALWAYS welcome. Any advice from ANYONE is welcome! Once I hit my 199my 12 pounds lost) I will have 19 pounds until I hit my 180. That's my goal weight. I plan on setting another goal for 165 when I hit my goal weight!

alright everyone. i need motivation and i need people to keep me in check! BE REAL and BLUNT with me! PLEASE!

Thanks!

1 comments:

Dree said...

Good luck with your goal. You can do it, and I will be right there beside you as your cheerleader! Lol. We can both achieve our goals together!