BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Anna and the chinese buffet....

So last night was a BATTLE. We met a few friends at a local Chinese restaurant. Which is my favorite. I wanted to suggest a healthy option but was shot down. So I took the chance.

As I sat outside of the restaurant I STILL had no idea what I was going to do! I sat down at the table and STILL had no idea what I was going to do. As I sat there I thought to myself...is it worth it. Is it the best option for me today? Do I wanna blow my week, and not get a free day on Saturday.....WELL, I decided NOPE. I sat there and watched everyone eat the food I wanted SOOOOOO bad! Nope, a glass of ice water held me over until we left and I headed straight to subway!

I can not even express how proud of myself I was! I COULD NOT believe myself. I had the self control. WOW! A few months ago I would not have even thought twice and just ate it...but I didn't!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! Just think of all the calories you saved!