BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

inspiration and frustration

*~*~*~*~*~WARNING VENT~*~*~*~*~*

yes, that has been my week. A week of inspirations and frustrations. excitement and then depression. seems like NOTHING i did this week goes right. i should know better then to plan something. every time i do, it goes right down the crapper! every time I get my hopes up....u guessed it...down the crapper they go. so from now on i am not going to plan...just go and be happy. i am going to quit worrying about things i can not change. and worry about me. selfish i know. but i gotta do what i gotta do. i am tired of getting my hopes broken. so it's time i quit looking up to someone but instead look in the mirror at me. see me for who i am and for who i will be. i will search for that dream job that will fit me. i will get to my goal weight. I will reach my dreams!

2 comments:

Dree said...

What an inspiring post! You're right- being "selfish" is the only way to really be happy. Just concentrate on yourself and everything will be okay. You will reach your dreams!

Mesha said...

you WILL reach u'r dreams Anna and you are incredibly strong!