BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Now that's amazing!


So today a friend challenged me to make some side by side photos. I sat here in tears as I looked at them. All I could say was wow...now that's amazing! I can not believe a year ago how unmotivated, and un happy I was. Now I am happy ( or getting there ) Yes I have my days! My ups and downs but now I realized it is all worth it! I'M WORTH IT! I am so deturmined. I may not have lost the most, but I have the passion and power that those who have hundredes of pounds to loose. I do this every day! I am learning to balance things. My life, my job, my food everything and I am learning to live SIMPLE! And I LOVE it!

2 comments:

Dree said...

Wow, what a difference! I agree,balance is so important.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.