BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Got a plan!

Need Your Help...Got a plan

So as most of you know my weight loss journey has not been the easiest thing that I have ever done in my lifetime. I have had MANY ups and downs along my journey. I have hit a MAJOR wall the last few weeks and I am looking for some help. I know I have motivated a few of you all and now I need that motivation from you all.

Here is my plan.

I have 7 months until my half marathon. With my nike chip I can use the half marathon training program which takes 12 weeks. So I will be starting that program in November. So from August 1st to November 15th I am challenging myself to loose 35 pounds. That will be my goal weight of 150 pounds. So that 3 ½ months.

This is where I need all of your help. I am looking for encouragement, motivation, support and basically a reality check at times. I need challenges. I sometimes loose focus of what I am really trying to do. And thats where I think I have been these last few months.

So what I am going to do is get back to the basics. Back to where I started. Back to eating like I did when I was loosing 2 pounds a week. Back to being positive and going in the right direction.

I have a workout plan, an eating plan and now I am just asking for some motivation and encouragement. Shoot me an email, a text message, a fb comment, a fb message. Anything.

Thank you all so much for the love and support that I have received so far!

5 comments:

Have a blessed day! said...

Anna - I have been in your shoes! Encouragement is one of the most important things to keep me going, especially on my long runs while I train for my marathons (whether full or half).

I send text messages to my kids and my husband while I'm running. My message to them usually say something about 1/2 way point, or 5 miles down - 4 to go...whatever. And they send back encouragement to me, "Keep going" or "You show that pavement who is boss!"

Believe me, you can run with your phone. I have RaceReady capri and running skirts which have pockets on the backside of them. (Makes it easy to store your phone, hankerchief & GU packs too!) You can also buy a cheap ipod arm band and stick your phone in that to strap to you...or shove in your sports bra. (I have MANY a friends who do this.)

I found that even when I have encouragement BEFORE a long run, nothing, and I mean nothing, compares to a dose of encouragement DURING my run! So with that said, send me a text when you need encouragement to get your butt out the door or during those tedious runs.

You got this Anna!
((hugs))
Jackie

Brooke said...

Girl, you've got this wonderful page (created by such awesome talent) , a fabulous group of kids you care for, and not to mention a ton of weight knocked of thus far!!! You are such a bright star and I'm so impressed with all the hard work you've put into this journey. Best of luck with all your endeavors!

Anonymous said...

((hugs)) I will keep trying girlfriend! YOu can do this one your own, I truly believe that, but encouragement really is amazing. LETS DO THIS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

josie (35 and Shrinking) said...

Man, do I know about the struggles! Seems we have some things in common...namely, I am also training for a Disney half marathon and I also hit a roadblock lately that stopped my weight loss. We can help each other :) I am adding you to my google reader and look forward to following your journey!

Anonymous said...

Hello..I'm a new blogger and came across your site. I'm also looking forward to your journey. Good luck!